Find more information about travel medical and trip cancellation here, http://www.myhealthquoter.com/travel-insurance.
If you have any questions or require additional information call (866) 577-3620.
Provides first-class protection for the discerning international traveler who wants to obtain the maximum coverage available in a short-term travel medical insurance product.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 36 months if three months is initially purchased
- Access to Global Concierge & Assistance Services – extended services handled by a dedicated service team
- Access to board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacist, dentists, dieticians and trainers to assist you with any routine health related questions you have
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 12 month benefit period
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Travelers wanting first-class medical coverage
- Vacationing families and individuals
- Traveling executives
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Platinum Travel Medical Insurance plans to provide you and your family superior protection and offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Platinum InternationalSM provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., while Patriot Platinum AmericaSM provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of five days to a maximum of three years.
Additionally, the plans offer enhanced benefits and services to meet your global needs. You can choose from an extensive range of deductibles and Maximum Limits, you have exclusive access to our Global Concierge and Assistance ServicesSM, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA). You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
Patriot T.R.I.P. helps protect travelers who are unable to travel or are interrupted during their covered trip due to circumstances such as a sudden and unexpected illness or injury, death in the family, jury duty, job layoff, terrorism or the bankruptcy of the tour operator, cruise line or airline. Benefits also include coverage in the event of travel and baggage delay, lost baggage, emergency medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation and much more.
To provide superior protection for a picture perfect vacation, there is Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite, a premier travel insurance program. Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite offers a high level of benefits to travelers who need more coverage than provided by the Patriot T.R.I.P. program. The program has increased benefit amounts for emergency medical, emergency medical evacuation, travel delay, baggage, trip interruption and has a benefit for violent attacks.